Solution for All
Avive Connect AED™
- One (1) fully-automated, FDA-approved Avive AED™ with Avive Connect factory installed
- One (1) Avive AED Pad Cartridge, containing one set of two (2) adhesive electrode pads and can be used on either adults or children for analysis and defibrillation
- One (1) medical-grade Avive USB Power Adaptor
- One (1) one-meter (3.3 foot) Avive USB Charging Cable
- 8-year warranty after quick, easy online registration
- One year of FREE access to Avive’s REALConnect™ Services
- GPS, Cellular, Bluetooth, and WiFi wireless communication for daily AED monitoring and notifications, bi-directional communication with 911, and rapid transfer of valuable incident data from the AED
- Avive’s EverCharge™ Battery, to help keep your costs down with the industry’s only embedded rechargeable battery that never needs to be replaced throughout the life of the device
- AllRescue™ Technology that allows every AED to be used on either children or adults with the same set of electrode pads, and bilingual language selection between Spanish or English
- The ability to easily convert your device into Training Mode by simply inserting the Avive Training Cartridge - empowering you to be ready to step up when it counts the most
- One year of FREE access to Avive’s REALConnect™ Services, which includes a web and mobile platform to simplify AED maintenance and fleet management, novel integrations into 911 to streamline response, a replacement Avive AED Pad Cartridge included upon expiration and use, Medical Direction & Program Management, and more!
Availability & Pre-orders:
When available, this item will ship to you via UPS from California. Pre-orders placed are fully refundable prior to shipping, and merely help hold your place in line so that you can get your items as quickly as possible. If you'd like to make any changes to your order prior to shipping, please email us at email@example.com.
Shipping Rates & Speeds:
At check out, you will typically see multiple shipping options with estimated delivery dates, so you can pick the option that works best for you. But, just because we do whatever we can to make shipping affordable doesn't mean it should take a long time!
Please note that some items may be ineligible for expedited shipping; these items will be marked as such in the product description. Currently, we only ship to customers located in the United States.
All shipping charges are based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination "Ship To" zip code. We calculate these costs by using the carrier rate calculators. Check out our full Shipping Terms here.
EASY TO USE
Designed for portability.
We've packed first of its kind capabilities and the most advanced features in the industry into a compact, light-weight, connected, and affordable device with a long battery life-setting a new standard for AEDs.
70% of Sudden Cardiac Arrests occur in the home
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime - your family member at home, your friend at the park, your colleague at work. Avive has developed life-saving solutions designed to empower you and your community to step in and respond to SCA emergencies. Together, we will save lives.
No batteries to buy, replace, or install-ever!
With the Avive AED’s novel EverCharge rechargeable battery, owners can always leave their device plugged into a power source with the Avive USB Charging Cable and Avive USB Power Adapter or remove it for up to 8.5 months of charge.
Defibrillator Type: Fully Automatic
Selected Energy: Adult 150 Joules; Pediatric 50 Joules
Physical Specifications (with Avive Pad Cartridge Installed)
Dimensions: 5.63in x 6.30in x 2.60in (143mm x 160mm x 66mm)
Weight: 2.1lbs (953 grams)
Pad Cartridge Specifications
Shelf life: 2 years (see use-by-date on the pad cartridge)
Wireless Communication Methods: Bluetooth connection to the Avive App™, and cellular and WiFi connection to the cloud-based REALConnect Platform
Location: GPS based device tracking
Need more detail? Find our full Avive Connect AED Specifications here.
We provide a limited warranty to the original end user for our AED units and associated accessories. Our AED's are warranted for five (5) years from the date of shipment. If the AED is registered with the REALConnect™ maintenance services, the warranty is extended to eight (8) years. Disposable Avive Pad Cartridges are warranted until the expiration dates listed on the package. All other approved accessories are warranted for 90 days, or the expiration date, whichever is later. Find our full Limited Warranty Policy here for more details and conditions.
Avive Solutions is committed to your satisfaction. If we make an error with your order, or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, we offer FREE returns within 30-days of delivery, so long as a few simple conditions are met. Check out our full Return Policy here.