Solution for All
Avive Connect AED™ Mobile Responder Package
- One (1) Avive Connect AED
- One (1) Avive Connect Hard Carrying Case
- One (1) Avive AED™ Replacement Pad Cartridge, containing one set of two (2) adhesive electrode pads and can be used on either adults or children for analysis and defibrillation
- One (1) Avive CPR/AED Rescue Kit
- One (1) medical-grade Avive USB Power Adaptor
- One (1) one-meter (3.3 foot) Avive USB Charging Cable
- One (1) FREE year of access to Avive REALConnect™ Services
Made for taking your Avive Connect AED on the go, the Mobile Responder Package includes everything you need to protect your AED while protecting your community. With a lightweight, impact-resistant hard carrying case, a replacement electrode pad cartridge, and an Avive Rescue Kit, you'll be ready for whatever comes your way, wherever you may be.
Purchasing the Avive Connect AED includes one year of FREE access to Avive’s REALConnect Platform so users can remotely monitor their devices, powered by modern WiFi, Cellular, GPS, and Bluetooth® technologies.
Additionally, active membership to Avive’s REALConnect Services includes:
- REALConnect Platform - automating device maintenance via real-time remote monitoring of Connect AEDs, viewable on desktop and mobile devices
- Rapid Wireless Incident Data Transfer-Rapid transfer of AED Incident Data to first responders and physicians to support patient care
- Wireless remote software updates - Unlike many AEDs that require manual, in-person updates on a unit-by-unit basis, the Avive Connect AED can receive updates from the cloud, just like a smartphone
- Pad Replacements - auto shipment of Avive AED Pad Cartridge every other year upon expiration, or upon use*
- Avive Intelligent Response™ - enabling 911 to dispatch Avive Connect AEDs to nearby suspected Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims, notifying people when and where it is needed to save a life (available only in participating 4 Minute Cities)
*Restrictions may apply. Contact Avive for more details.
This item will ship to you via UPS from California. If you'd like to make any changes to your order prior to shipping, please call us at 1 (800) 489-4428 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Shipping Rates & Speeds:
At check out, you will typically see multiple shipping options with estimated delivery dates, so you may choose the option that works best for you. Please note that some items may be ineligible for expedited shipping. Currently, we only ship to customers located in the United States.
Check out our full Shipping Terms here.