Solution for All
Avive AED™ Pad Cartridge
Avive’s AED Pad Cartridge can be used on adults or children for analysis and defibrillation.
Avive’s AllRescue™ Technology eliminates the need to store multiple types of pads and offers more ways to help more people. Don’t worry about swapping pads out during an emergency when every second is critical or incurring additional costs!
Each Cartridge includes one set of two adhesive electrode pads.
- One (1) single-use Avive AED Pad Cartridge
- Each Cartridge includes two (2) adhesive electrode pads and can be used on either adults or children for analysis and defibrillation.
- The only AED with pads depicting a woman’s chest for electrode pad placement and offering a specific voice and visual prompt to help users respond to women in cardiac arrest
- Universal electrode pads designed for responding to either adults or children and a button to transition between adult and pediatric therapy modes
Avive AED Pad Cartridges are single-use and easy to remove and replace. To access the pads during an emergency,
- Users simply need to pull the Red Tab out from the Pad Cartridge (installed in the Avive Connect AED™), peel open the package, and take out the pads.
- Next, peel each pad from the white liner and firmly stick it on the patient’s bare skin, exactly as shown in the picture on each pad.
IMPORTANT: The Pad Cartridge is single-use, disposable, and must be replaced if it’s expired, has been used, or if the sealed pad package has been opened.
This item will ship to you via UPS from California. If you'd like to make any changes to your order prior to shipping, please call us at 1 (800) 489-4428 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Shipping Rates & Speeds:
At check out, you will typically see multiple shipping options with estimated delivery dates, so you may choose the option that works best for you. Please note that some items may be ineligible for expedited shipping. Currently, we only ship to customers located in the United States.
Check out our full Shipping Terms here.
Electrode Placement: Adult: Anterior-Lateral; Pediatric: Anterior/ Posterior
Electrode Cable Length: 53 in (1.3m) each
Shelf life: 2 years (see use-by date on the Pad Cartridge)
Need more detail? Find our full Avive Connect AED specifications here.
We provide a limited warranty to the original end user for our AED units and associated accessories. Our AED's are warranted for five (5) years from the date of shipment. If the AED is registered with the REALConnect™ maintenance services, the warranty is extended to eight (8) years. Disposable Avive Pad Cartridges are warranted until the expiration dates listed on the package. All other approved accessories are warranted for 90 days, or the expiration date, whichever is later. Find our full Limited Warranty Policy here for more details and conditions.
Avive Solutions is committed to your satisfaction. If we make an error with your order, or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-489-4428 immediately.
If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, we offer FREE returns within 30-days of delivery, so long as a few simple conditions are met. Check out our full Return Policy here.