Solution for All
Avive Connect AED™
The Avive Connect AED contains an Avive AED™ defibrillator with an Avive Connect factory installed to provide a powerhouse of connectivity. It is the lightest and smallest FDA-approved AED available — weighing just 2.1 lbs with the Avive Connect installed, and built for accessibility, portability, and durability.
- One (1) fully-automated, FDA-approved Avive AED™ with Avive Connect factory installed
- One (1) Avive AED Pad Cartridge, containing one set of two (2) adhesive electrode pads and can be used on either adults or children for analysis and defibrillation
- One (1) medical-grade Avive USB Power Adaptor
- One (1) one-meter (3.3 foot) Avive USB Charging Cable
- 8-year warranty after quick, easy online registration
- One year of FREE access to Avive’s REALConnect™ Services
- GPS, Cellular, Bluetooth, and WiFi wireless communication for daily AED monitoring and notifications, bi-directional communication with 911, and rapid transfer of valuable incident data from the AED
- Avive’s EverCharge™ Battery, to help keep your costs down with the industry’s only embedded rechargeable battery that never needs to be replaced throughout the life of the device
- AllRescue™ Technology that allows every AED to be used on either children or adults with the same set of electrode pads, and bilingual language selection between Spanish or English
- The ability to easily convert your device into Training Mode by simply inserting the Avive Training Cartridge - empowering you to be ready to step up when it counts the most
- One year of FREE access to Avive’s REALConnect™ Services, which includes a web and mobile platform to simplify AED maintenance and fleet management, novel integrations into 911 to streamline response, a replacement Avive AED Pad Cartridge included upon expiration and use, Medical Direction & Program Management, and more! Future renewal cost: $199/year per AED.
This item will ship to you via UPS from California. If you'd like to make any changes to your order prior to shipping, please call us at 1 (800) 489-4428 or email us at email@example.com immediately.
Shipping Rates & Speeds:
At check out, you will typically see multiple shipping options with estimated delivery dates, so you may choose the option that works best for you. Please note that some items may be ineligible for expedited shipping. Currently, we only ship to customers located in the United States.
Check out our full Shipping Terms here.
EASY TO USE
Designed for portability.
We've packed first-of-its-kind capabilities and the most advanced features in the industry into a compact, light-weight, connected, and affordable device with a long battery life - setting a new standard for AEDs.
70% of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Occur in the Home
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime – your family member at home, your friend at the park, your colleague at work. Avive has developed lifesaving solutions designed to empower you and your community to step in and respond to SCA emergencies. Together, we will save lives!
“The Avive AED is a smart device, and we now trust smartphones, we trust smart TVs, we trust cars to drive us without our hands on the wheel because they’re “smart” cars. Why wouldn’t the device being used to save somebody’s life be smart?”
LYNDSEY SELLERS, DIR OF EMPLOYEE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT, NATIONAL FITNESS PARTNERS
Need more detail? Find our full Avive Connect AED specifications by clicking here.
Defibrillator Type: Fully Automatic
Selected Energy: Adult 150 Joules; Pediatric 50 Joules
Physical Specifications (with Avive Pad Cartridge™ Installed)
Dimensions: 5.63in x 6.30in x 2.60in (143mm x 160mm x 66mm)
Weight: 2.1lbs (953 grams)
Dust/ Water Resistance: IP 54 (with Avive Pad Cartridge installed) - dust protected, splash and spray proof
Pad Cartridge Specifications
Shelf life: 2 years (see use-by-date on the pad cartridge)
Wireless Communication Methods: Bluetooth connection to the Avive App™, and cellular and WiFi connection to the cloud-based REALConnect Platform
Location: GPS based device tracking
We provide a limited warranty to the original end user for our AED units and associated accessories. Our AED's are warranted for five (5) years from the date of shipment. If the AED is registered with the REALConnect™ maintenance services, the warranty is extended to eight (8) years. Disposable Avive Pad Cartridges are warranted until the expiration dates listed on the package. All other approved accessories are warranted for 90 days, or the expiration date, whichever is later. Find our full Limited Warranty Policy here for more details and conditions.
Avive Solutions is committed to your satisfaction. If we make an error with your order, or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please call us at 800-489-4428 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, we offer FREE returns within 30-days of delivery, so long as a few simple conditions are met. Check out our full Return Policy here.
The Avive AED makes my life as a Student Athletic Trainer easy and less stressful. I can always count on my AED to work, update, and always be ready to go. The part that stood out to me when I received my AED was the Real Connect Management Dashboard and the Screen on the AED that allows a "Screen Saver" to be shown and shows steps to using the AED, CPR, and more facts about CPR and Cardiac Arrest.
We purchased the Avive Connect as our second AED for our small charter school. Having an AED that can be brought on field trips and doesn't need monthly maintenance has been a great addition to our emergency action plan.
I am glad we now have our own AED at home and with us when we travel. The AVIVE AED is compact and easy to take along. Since we live in the country it gives us peace of mind to have it readily accessible.
I am impressed with the vision of the company. The AED was easy to set up. Customer service and technical support have been very responsive and helpful when I have reached out with a question.
I really like that it is a smart device that will help us through the steps because I am sure we will be in panic mode if there comes a time when we need to use it.
And the reasonable price makes it affordable for many of these to be located in communities.